Examples:allowed / not allowed recoders
- The technical principle of the tape recorder has to be preserved. Not allowed are additional drives of whatever source, but only the original devices. No additional energy storage is permitted.
- Only one recorder per vehicle may be used. The bundling of various recorders into one vehicle is not permitted.
- The removal of e.g. the cassette cap is permitted as long as main parts of the body are conserved.
- The vehicle has to be roadworthy for more than one race.
- Bodyworks, design, accessory or advertising is permitted with the exeption of: live pets are not allowed as drivers!
- Remote control is not permitted. The vehicle has to be able to drive (roughly) straight on a distance of 15 meters.
- The vehicle has to arrive as started i.e. no components may be left on track.
Standart driving mode is "Fast-forward" or "Rewind".
The races will be held in flights of 2 or 3 vehicles depending on the number of starters
The race track dimensions
The rating is split into two equivalent categories:
- Of course: running time. This is the A-category and will be measured by referees appointed by the race management.
- All over "Grandezza" (an italian term for: majesty, magnificence, grandeur..). This is the appearance and the "bella figura" of the vehicle. (A positive all over appearance and performance of the racing teams is very supportive).
Based on the above mentioned categories the winners will be elected:
- The overall Champions:"World recorders" (place 1-3): Both categories will count equaliy for the decision.
- Speed Champion (special award): Winner Category A
- Grandezza Champion (special award): Winner Category B
The nature of the price has yet to be defined. Every participant of course receives a valuable, original race recorder certificate (also avaliable as tatoo on request).
The race management reserves the right to modify the rules as needed.
Inspected and released by the race mangment board.